On the Issues
As your councilwoman I pledge to:
- Encourage zoning and ordinances that promote smart and sensible growth to keep Princeton affordable, allow our older residents to continue living here, maintain our town’s diversity and plan for our affordable housing requirement;
- Hold down municipal property taxes through careful analysis of expenditures and sharing additional services with our schools, other communities and Mercer County;
- Work to protect our environment and maintain our commitment to sustainability;
- Ensure that Princeton remains a welcoming community for all and that all residents are treated with respect and consideration;
- Work proactively with local businesses so that our downtown remains an accessible and attractive destination for residents and visitors; and
- Reach out to Princeton University and other institutions of higher learning to explore initiatives of mutual benefit and to ensure that new taxable development stays in our town.